Tips To Keep Yourself Fit And Healthy This Summer
Summer time is the time to have fun, go out for holidaying, picnic and loads of enjoyment, right? If on one side it is always an enjoyable time during summer, on the other hand it is the time when we have to take extra care of ourselves and of our children. Here we have some tips to keep yourself fit and fine.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SUN
• This is the time when we get sunburnt the most. So, try to be inside or at least in shade as much as possible, especially during the middle of the day time. That is the time when the UV rays are most harmful and affect us the most.
• Do not forget to use sunscreen before getting out of the house. And if you are travelling, make sure to have loads of them. Even it is cloudy outside, apply it. Basically you should use sun screen all through the year round.
• Use hats, sun glasses and make your children also use them. Sunglasses not only increase your cool quotient, but it also saves your sensitive eyes from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
• Stay hydrated always by drinking loads of mineral water and fresh fruits. Summer time is more prone to contamination. So, it is always suggested to drink clean and clear water. And do not forget to carry a bottle while going out of house.
• Try to wear cotton fabrics more than anything else. Especially while getting out in the sun wear covered up clothes to protect your skin from getting tanned.
• Carry umbrella if required.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR FOOD AND FOOD HABITS
• Always drink mineral water only.
• Avoid eating too much of oily and fast foods. Try to have light meals and snacks. This is the high time for stomach problems and you will find most of the children as well as adults complaining of it. So, better go for light meals.
• Do not leave food out of refrigerator for more than one or two hours.
• Never eat the stale food or the last night’s food. No matter it was in your refrigerator or not, try to avoid it.
• Wash your hands with sanitizer and soaps before you touch your food. This habit should not only be maintained during summer, but in all seasons.
• Always use clean utensils and cutleries for serving food.
OTHER POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND
• Take bath at least twice a day.
• During summer time, we tend to sweat out a lot. So, it is really very essential to keep ourselves germ free and fresh.
category: Food and Drinks